View Single Post
Old 08.10.2008, 01:16 AM   #6046
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Okay so two years ago, this semi-gay-acting kid was in my chemistry class, and I straight up asked him one day online, "Are you gay? If so, and it is a secret, it's cool with me, I'm gay too. But if not, I feel like an ass, and I'm sorry." He replied and said yes, but then he took it back and claimed he was asexual...

Then for about the better part of a year, he had a girlfriend who he claims he really had feelings for. They broke up, blah blah blah, he comes to me and is questioning his sexuality, not sure if he really does have feelings for girls, embarrassing same-sex wet dreams were shared, blah blah blah. So he's kind of settled on "bisexual" though he prefaces it with "I don't want to be one of those gay guys who says they are bisexual first" and "I don't want to call myself bi" but is unwilling to say go with gay or straight.

I know, I know, I shouldn't have some obsessive need to label him, but it's bugging me. I think he's gay. He fucking loved Hairspray (sings all the songs all the time) and Mama Mia, wants to keep Zach Efron in a cage, he loves Miley Cyrus, and apparently he wants to cut off of some of Nick Jonas's curly locks and plant it in his backyard and grow enough so he can sleep on it.

What the fuck!!!