View Single Post
Old 08.07.2008, 02:15 AM   #5836
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
thanks melly

if i were to visit a doctor they would probably put me on antidepressants or bipolar medication but drugs don't do anything. it would be like feigning happiness and i'm certainly not willing to do that. i'll just wait

Um, this is probably not the best time for me to admit that I have to take anti-depressants (Citalopram) for the rest of my fucking life

Still, on the big plus side, they do keep me regular, as it were, and I can drink with them, so yay! (I have a lack of serotonin in my body apparently, hence the meds. And since I finally got my life sorted out this year, I feel a million per cent better and happier.

Anti-depressant do NOT make people happy, but they can get people to a place where they can begin to sort out their personal/emotional shit.

terriblecanyons/Cantanky - Please PM me if you want to talk further about this. Take care, both of you xx