View Single Post
Old 08.02.2008, 09:49 PM   #5483
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Because of my highschool GPA being a few tenths of a point too low I get the bare minimum of my states financial aid for those going to a 4-year college with an ACT of 21 OR a 3.0 high school GPA regardless of the fact that I scored a 31 on the ACT. It's balls. All the money here is being wasted on kids that took the lowest level classes and gym 4 fucking (yes, I know people that took PE 1 once a year when you only need 1 PE credit, these people were lazy as fuck but didn't want to do honest school work) times to get a 4.0 high school GPA and didn't even fucking make a 21 on the ACT and flunk out of college their first year. So, $4,000 per person down the fucking spout. and yes, I personally know people that went to college, didn't have to pay a dime for tuition, rooms, books, food, anything, took ecstasy their entire first semester, failed all their classes, got put on academic review, got the 2nd semester totally paid for and got kicked out of the university at the end of the second semester and didn't have to pay back one cent.