View Single Post
Old 08.02.2008, 07:30 PM   #7
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

"hello there, i'm william bennett, you might remember me from such feel good family fun albums such as dedicated to peter kürten and right to kill; i'm here today not only to present myself as a true artist among rampant animals but also to compliment mr melly on such a class thread; all it needs really is some wasp synth action---

---there! now cunt off you fools, stop spreading lies on the susan lawly board and recognize my genius like you should, buy my overpriced vinyl reissues. oh yeah, if you see either kevin tompkins or peter sotos, kick them in the balls; tell them willy sent you."
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|