View Single Post
Old 08.02.2008, 10:24 AM   #17
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
You see kids buying them and just think, if that guitar really was as old as you want people to think, do you honestly think that (a) you could ever afford it, and (b) you'd be using it to play in a Smashing Pumpkins tribute band.

I've had basses for years and never been the most careful of owners, but i can safely say that wearing out the paint job on guitars without actually going out of your way to do so is pretty hard. I'm guessing i'd need to own a guitar like the ones shown, and use it every day for about 30 years before it looked even remotely like that. By which time it'd probably be worth more than the average house.

This kids really are fooling nobody but themselves.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|