View Single Post
Old 08.01.2008, 03:31 PM   #38
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I don't understand how my writing can "sound" like it came from a mainstream music magazine when I'm writing nothing that would actually come from a mainstream music magazine. Again, it goes back to my original point, I'm INFORMED about shit, that's the only thing I have in common with a mainstream music writer -- I know what I'm talking about. No fucking biggy.

Also, Rob, Hair Pie Bake 2 is the worst song on the album and doesn't sound a thing like any of the other songs. There's that song and a couple of the acapella songs on there that I'm sure you wouldn't like but I think it's fairly easy to "get" the two songs I mentioned.. or "Ella Guru".

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|