View Single Post
Old 07.30.2008, 09:16 PM   #1239
pedestrian
little trouble girl

pedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's asses
This a true story followed by another true story:
When I was 13 I had become obsessed with a girl who loved Sonic Youth (however, when I was 13 it was cool to like Sonic Youth becuase the grunge dudes said so) so I became obsessed with Sonic Youth. Which is a good reason, if you ask me. Anyway, one day I talked my dad into letting me listen to Dirty in the car. But it only lasted a second until he said, "Can we take this out? It's really just too noisy." Which is what parents say.
True story #2:
I now have a 13 year old son of my own - a defiant little skate punk that I'm just so proud of - and the other day we were listening to Dirty in my car. But it only lasted a second until he said, "Can we take this out? It's just a bunch of noise." Which, I guess, is what kids say too.
This seems odd when you consider what an accessible record Dirty is in SY terms.
And that's all you really need to know about me.
pedestrian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|