View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 12:04 PM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Sy board members,
I must have annoyed the shit out of you lot with my goofy posts
and even more goofy threads by now but,c'mon admit it,i also made you smile and there is nothing better than a SY fan with a smile on his/her face.
It's a fact of life that music that only inspires seriouseness and despair will eventually lead to an individual with phsycological deficiencies that will scar him for the rest of his life.Yes,in my opinion Pearl Jam are little shits with no dress sense or trustworthy faces to speak of but,hey,there are worse things in life to worry about(the death of your pet and your video recorder not responding to the rec button function spring to mind).I,just like you,love to get pissed off at the fact that the Hair Police 7'' on blue vynil on 'Uncle willie and his friend records' might not end up in my hands because someone with more record shop attendance points has taken it away from me, but to dedicate a whole thread to that would make me a risible poster who didn't add up to much at all.On the other hand,i interact here with some sharp brains who know their music better than they know their own wives or patners and for that alone i enjoy coming back for more and more(c'mon down to the store....).Think about it:a good humored and not self obsessed post in your count might make buy 3 children in Indianapolis that very rare and very good vynil copy of Cliff Richard's ''The millenium prayer''.And for that may the war on terror commence.

Regards
Porkmarras

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|