View Single Post
Old 07.24.2008, 09:49 PM   #59
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I think you find music that you don't like challenging. The only difference is that you see there is no value in the challenge. Magik Markers, for example. You have often ranted against them in the past. They did challenge you but they changed nothing. You aren't open to things you are closed to, even if you have good reasons to be so.

As far as I'm concerned saying that you find no music challenging is saying that you thoroughly enjoy listening to all music. Dullness is a challenge, mediocrity is a challenge. It is a relative term and even if you buy into whatever faux-transcendent self-image, it will always relate to you. But I doubt those of you that glorify the music historical revolutionary definition of "challenge" will see the flip side when applied to yourself.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|