View Single Post
Old 07.20.2008, 04:56 AM   #127
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Blimey Glice, I call you to be my rock god, and you haven't even driven your first Rolls Royce into the nearest swimming pool. How much longer am I going to have to wait for that? *drums fingers impatiently on table*

Nine Inch Nails are about as much use as a limp erection, so I'm with the playa haters on this one.

I find myself getting annoyed when I see & hear some of the youth playing tinny bassline/r&b on their mobile phones. As you and demonrail say, this can only be a healthy thing - each young generation needs to have it's own music, culture etc that is defiantly theirs, and which stands as little danger as possible as being co-opted by the "normal" world. Funny to think that mindless violence was also heavily associated with the Teds in Britain, particuarly with their use of flick knives - a case of certain things repeating themselves within each generation?