View Single Post
Old 07.15.2008, 01:39 PM   #71
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Miss cunting Black America. One of only 2 bands I've ever paid money to see and then walked out after the first song. (Maximo Park are the other)

Six By Seven annoyed me - I was in Nottingham at the time and saw them a load of times in their early days and really wanted them to be good, but aside from maybe one or two songs, it's all turgid shit in retrospect. And Chris Olley is/was apparently a right prick.
I saw them again about 3-4 years back 'cos my mate's band were supporting them and they were beyond fucking awful. They were actually handing out their latest single to anyone that walked in 'cos no fucker had bought it.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|