View Single Post
Old 07.15.2008, 01:32 PM   #64
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop

I only ever had this one (if memory doesn't fail me it came as a double digipack and I am sure that I had the CD2 as well) and never really liked it. They have something to do with The Strokes, no? I much prefer The Strokes.

That's the EP artwork - the album was exactly the same with a blue motif. The EP (which just so happens to be in my hands) contains:

The search for Cherry red
Make It Precious
Give me Daughters
The Beautiican
Winston Plum: Undertaker
and the exciting bonus track, When Prince was a kid.

The recordings are generally of a better (for which read: less polished) quality than those on the album. I'm pretty sure the Kills did a cover of the search for cherry red in a Peel session sometime in the early 90s. Stuart Lupton went on to form someone else, because I've seen his name since JFE split, I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|