View Single Post
Old 07.12.2008, 11:00 AM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I really want to hear the Steve Von Till and Scott Kelly solo records, as well as the Storm of Light record. I dont know much about these, other than that the first two are the two arguable head members of Neurosis doing slightly atmospheric slightly folk but kinda heavy sorta psychedelic shit (uhh?) and that Storm of Light is the dude who does Neurosis's artwork's new band, and that theyre all on neurot recordings. anyways, i have been obsessed with neurosis since i was 14 (actually one of the first bands i listened to who operated in both the brutal, and the beautiful), and i wanna check these out bad. has anyone heard these? ive heard two tracks of the scott kelly release and they were good, but can anyone let me know how good these are? where you got them? how much you got them for? where they rank in the almost imppecable neurosis catalog? etc..

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|