View Single Post
Old 07.11.2008, 10:48 PM   #2350
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I was really bummed because the last two movies I watched before I found out he died were A Knight's Tale and The Patriot.

The Dark Knight will be fucking epic.

aw! i was just told over the phone as i started reading some gossip website about his death and got sad. i want to give his little girl a huge hug.

YES!!! i'm reserving my midnight showing tickets when i get my next round of cash.

synth- hahaha, you're a bad gay! my step brother is in theatre and i mean, this is terrible, but i was surprised how incredibly macho some of them are.