View Single Post
Old 06.24.2008, 02:05 AM   #16
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah, its pretty nauseating. to me the worst thing sonic youth has ever done was the daydream nation bour, errr..."tour". i can understand why they did it...its just really weird to me.

maybe if i was in my mid thirties-early fourties and hated everything sonic youth has done since say, the late 80's early 90's i could appreciate it.

im sure it boils down to money...either that are alot of these older bands are dealing with serious mid-life crisis issues.
I thought the Daydream Nation show was one of the best concerts I've been to. Weird maybe, but it was great. I've only seen like two of those songs live before, and it was great to finally see some favorites.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|