View Single Post
Old 06.24.2008, 12:50 AM   #4002
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i don't like the interface, don't like the .m4a format, don't like that they peddle the itunes store at all times, don't like that it's just a list of songs, and that it can't co-exist with pretty much any other media players in the same machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I had the same problem when I first got my iPod. Then I got a new computer and I could put songs on I just couldn't charge it on the computer. Now I'm still working on redownloading all my music so I don't lose stuff on my iPod (if that even makes sense to anyone)

Point being, they've been a pain in my ass since I got one. I wish I had a different kind of MP3 thing. One that's volume doesn't randomly turn up and deafen me.

get a wall socket dealy to charge it, best thing i could have bought for it.

and pain in the ass, tell me about it, i've gone through tons of stuff with it, gone through tons of software, rebooting, reformatting, etc.

that volume shit is fucked though.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|