View Single Post
Old 06.23.2008, 08:22 PM   #37
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles eugene
I wish i could get some more chili fans where i live, all the people listen to around here is either that crazy fast double bass drum and pig squealing shit or fuckin lil wayne(the mans a beast but hes gettin old real fast) or hellogoodbye happy emoish "cute" music.

I love there is alot more freedom for artists to do what they want and that its easier for artists or people that like to make music do things and actually make a decent living(kinda) with that. like the internet and technology, it doesnt take as much to make a good recording and put out on da world wide web.
yeah we've got enough of that to.... I like the chili peppers, but I associate them with the jocks quite a bit : /

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|