View Single Post
Old 06.23.2008, 07:16 AM   #27
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
AWESOMe! my eyeballs have just about stopped vibrating, anyone still wanting to go = try on the door, I managed to get a standing ticket on friday just before the doors opened, think it was one of the last couple but gots to be worth a punt if yr just passing by. amazing gig, brutal, oppressive, beautiful. The "death chord" bit on friday was only about fifteen minutes, don't really feel shortchanged though. still sounded pretty vital to me. I never saw them in 91 but was with my brother who had and the look on his face suggested they were well up to snuff. cool to see an audience utterly mauled by noise, i mean, when they finished they didn't even need to turn the house lights up to clear the room, there seemed to me to be a burst of rapturous applause and then most people needed to get outside, no real calls for an encore or anything, just a lot of frrreaaaked out peoples praying they didn't just fuck their ears forever, and, Melly I had the exact same thing, I was wearing my natty new skin tight jeans and they were rippling around my legs like a pair of mc-hammer's, wtf!! berrilliant.
loved the film stuff as well, was it salo?
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|