View Single Post
Old 06.23.2008, 03:32 AM   #21
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i couldn't help thinking it would have been way more awesome if it had been 1991.

I first saw them in 1990 (at the ULU in London, fact fans, supported by an incredibly dull Sonic Boom set), and for me there was the shock of a) their sheer volume and b) hearing a load of their stuff I was unfamiliar with but loved immediately. Obviously, I didn't have the same feeling of surprise this time round, but for me, they still played with the same power as in 1990. No complacency from them at all, no sirree.

T&B - When I was experiencing the noise bit of "...Realise", my jeans were actually flapping round my legs. Did you have actually physical sensations yourself?