View Single Post
Old 06.15.2008, 12:31 PM   #200
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
sexay.

----

dave: while definitely looks are what it's all about in this thread, sometimes a person has a personality that goes beyond looks, like girls who aren't pretty but are very sexy (jennifer herrema comes to mind) or others that have something that makes them interesting and/or appealing.

besides beauty is in the eye blah blah; i personally find most of the skinny ass models you post on the hot girls thread absolutely unappealing.

well i agree, so maybe we will have to write a paragraph or so explaining why so-and-so is "hot", if it is not evident or has to do with more than the girl's looks. otherwise how is everyone to know?

i don't really post that many models anymore... and i definitely don't find most of the girls in the hot girls thread appealing either... just because a chick is asian, or has cool tattoos or weirdly colored hair, or is kind of feminist, or is in a punk band, or just has an extremely big ass, does not make her hot. and just because a girl is skinny, doesn't mean she isn't hot

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|