View Single Post
Old 06.13.2008, 04:34 PM   #176
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
That team was great !

Before the avalanche of goals, they kept the ball and moved it so easily. And whenever the French became threatening, Van Bronckhorst altered the rhythm (going forward quickly to remind the blues that there could be danger from the orange or cooling things down). The third goal bludgeoned the French.
The winning side goals were amazing (well, maybe not Kuyt's).

I can't remember a defeat of that kind for France (4-1). Before Zidane wore the blue shirt, even Cantona maybe.

A big competition, two years ago, France facing Italy for the title.
This big competition, in four days, the same teams could be facing each other in vain. Close ups on the players faces will be interesting.

I'm pretty sure the oranges will try to win against Romania (who won't have fullback Goian), they've had 6 different scorers who will want their partners to join them in their netting happiness. Teams who score through many players tend to end up well (France 98, Italy 06).

Romania - Netherlands and Sweaty France - Sweaty Italy will both start at 20:45. I don't think there will be calculation.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|