View Single Post
Old 06.11.2008, 11:48 PM   #11
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i love pissing people off at shows. our worst show was at this place called the cnaan. its a bar for israeli music and its really zionist and kinda freaky-their bar is shaped like a jewis star). anotehr band invited us, we accepted, but knew that disaster was near. the poster of the show said start time was 21:30 so like at all shows we waited another half an hour and started. about 20 minutes into the set the manager told us that we have one song left, as if we were in some talent show or something. i told himmaybe 3. after that song we started playing and he came and told us to stop. i told him that we agreed to a half hour show and we were going to play a half an hour. we argued and argued and shouted, i asked the audiance if they wanted one last song, the alll did. he said no. i told people to ask for their money back because they paid for a dellilah show and did not get one (four people got their money back). more screaming yelling, yadda yadda yadda i urinated all of their bathroom....

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|