View Single Post
Old 06.10.2008, 09:29 AM   #9
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm really not sure what you'd think of it. My first impression was that she sounded like Erykah Badu, of all people, and vocally I still think there is a bit of a similarity. Musically though I think she's excellent - although with the first few listens it came across as being rather too slick, almost like coffee house jazz.

And needless to say, Antony always crops up somewhere on her stuff to provide a guest vocal or two.

isnt antony a dude?

anyways, i liked antony's first record. his vocals are quite beautiful. though i never listen to it anymore. never heard the second one. rufus wainwright is bullshit. anyone watch the leanord cohen dvd, im your man? he totally butched leanord's 'hallelujah".

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|