View Single Post
Old 06.07.2008, 11:05 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, of course.

I don't really like Dirty (though it's really listenable to me, it's still too predictable and boring in my eyes), I don't like Rather Ripped at all, I don't think Nurse or Murray Street are that good (though Murray Street has some excellent tunes), I don't think Experimental Jet Set or Goo are that great (despite having some amazing songs), I don't like about half of the SYR's... and really I don't think "the Destroyed Room" is anything all that noteworthy.

I'd still say 75% or so of their catalogue is genius and they're amongst the greatest and their high moments are REALLY high...

but I'd still say TFUL#282 for consistency and greatness, with 100% albums being reccomended.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|