View Single Post
Old 06.03.2008, 04:26 PM   #9
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
My biggest regret is probably not going to see Sonic Youth on the "Goodbye 20th Century" tour in 2001. They played two nights in a row and I only went to the first night (which was a normal rock show), but not to the SYR4 show the following night. Actually, that's probably the only show I really "regret" not going to, because it was a one-off tour.

Also, just like Pleghmscope I kind of regret not going to see Electric Wizard in early 2006, but I can make up for that this year probably so it's not that big of a deal...

Then there were a few overlapping/conflicting shows where -looking back- I think I chose the wrong ones:

- Borbetomagus and LSD March (went to another gig instead with Sunn0))), Earth, Espers, Sir Richard Bishop and Wooden Wand & The Vanishing Voice)

- Ashtray Navigations at ATP (watched Nurse With Wound instead).
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|