View Single Post
Old 05.28.2008, 12:42 AM   #20
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
the vines? i thought down's syndrome victims died in their ealy teens, no?

anyhoo, ac/dc i'm sick to death of them, i can't stand them anymore ugh!!! yet, i have to say that i do like some of their songs still ("you shook me all night long", "thunderstruck"), when i saw them live they were amazing, still on of the best concerts i've ever attended and i still carry brian johnson's autograph in my wallet.

I wish they'd renamed the band when Brian Johnson took over. Although Back in Black is basically the same sound as Highway to Hell, otherwise there is no comparison between the pre and post Bon Scott groups. With Bon they were punk enough to play CBGBs and did the white blues thing on a par with the Stones and Iggy at his most soulfully fucked up. Brian Johnson just always looks and sounds constipated.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|