View Single Post
Old 05.27.2008, 06:44 AM   #17736
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Although they are a very good idea, the one I have for my Tele buzzes when you play G.

My straplocks are metal, and have little "release buttons" on them for taking the strap off. I wouldn't get the big cheap plastic washer kind. I've never had a buzz issue. No washers; they attach to the strap with nuts and threads and you have to put them in with Hand Tools. Of course the cheap ones suck; usually the "cheap ones" of most things suck. It's not that much extra to get the Good Kind. You could try the kind EN was talking about, where they're an extra piece of leather; I have those on one of my other guitars and it's pretty rock-solid. I imagine it would be quiet too.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|