View Single Post
Old 05.23.2008, 07:48 PM   #54
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
why do people freak about their body being "mutilated" by skilled surgeons to aid other humans but do not give a flying fuck that their body will be mutilated by rot, fungus, worms, bugs, etc, in a much much more heinious manner than any doctor (except the ones in bangladesh that harvest from unconscious subjects)?

you know when you die, your body gets MUTILATED by the coroner if they do an autopsy, and definitely MUTILATED by a mortician when they remove your internal organs, THROW THEM AWAY, and process you embalmed for your funeral, right? does people's completely illogical aversion to organ donation not seem FUCKING STUPID AND JUVENILE????????

I mean, what is the point of that?

it's not rational, i can't help feeling this way, and as long as i choose to do the right thing & donate i don't see why my instictive aversion to thinking about my body parts being removed matters to you.
and i don't like the idea of my body being cut up by a pathologist, mortician, or coroner, nor being cremated.
anyway, i'm not having an open casket so as far as i know their will be no embalming. unless i choose to be mummified.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|