View Single Post
Old 05.22.2008, 01:01 PM   #43
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
its not about what happens after you die, you are not dead when they resuscitate you, you are just unconscious, they prolong and agonize your death in order to harvest you like a butcher, now it may be for a good cause, but that is quite the sacrifice, you and I do not know what people's true last moments are, or what they are worth, but from the religious traditions and rituals associated with death and last right's rituals, I would assume it is a significant spiritual/metaphysical experience. that being said, I would not want to fuck with that for anything, even if I was the one who needed the organ. surely the 15-20 minutes they save by keeping near dead folks alive to preserve their organs is not worth the interruption of a persons last exprience of this world.
If it is a metaphysical experience, then how could a physical experience interrupt it? Of course I'm assuming you're using the non-philosophical definition of the term since you associated it with spirituality. The spiritual experience of death must not be as significant as you say if it is so easily interrupted by the physical.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|