View Single Post
Old 05.22.2008, 12:19 PM   #146
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
A few major ones off the top of my head:

Dead Can Dance:

Thought they'd be similar to the Cocteau Twins. Some of their stuff is sonically impressive, but overall it's just way too bombastic sounding for my liking.

DCD have a few good songs... but they're the scum on the bottom of Cocteau Twins' shiny leather boot imo.

Another band I just thought of is The Decemberists. A friend of mine who shares a relatively similar taste in music was/is OBSESSED with them. He even got this big ugly tattoo of a squid on his upper right arm that represents the band or something. I figured they were worth a shot if he was so in love with them. I listened to two of their albums. There was one song that I liked quite a bit actually. It was the only song out of both albums that I liked at all in fact.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|