View Single Post
Old 05.14.2008, 01:42 PM   #54
agoston
little trouble girl

agoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's asses
HEY!

VERY IMPORTANT - the ticket structure for No Fun Fest was made out so that the club isn't OVERSOLD on ANY night. There was a limited amount of tickets available for both 3-day passes and individual days. No Fun Fest required this of the Knit. I know, because I booked the dang show myself!

So we're hoping everyone can move around easily, from the different floors and not be too crammed in. Might be full when Cluster is on, or any of the 'headliner' acts but we aren't selling as many tickets as we normally do, for
this purpose specifically!!! WHICH IS A GOOD THING!

Friday is almost Sold Out (30 tix left) - that is the night Thurston is playing,
there are still a good amount of tix left for Lee's night (SUN) and SAT is definitely sold out - although there may be a couple tickets left at Academy Records in either Brooklyn or the East Village. Might wanna call ahead!

Again - this is ALL AGES too.

There will be cards and posters w/ ALL the SET TIMES and schedules.
I might post it up here for your reference too.

Thanks, hope to see all of you guys there. I have a long beard and long
hair. Like 80% of the people who will be in attendance.
agoston is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|