View Single Post
Old 05.13.2008, 01:12 PM   #130
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
So, er, what are you saying Rob? That all black men have large penises? Your bigotry surprises me. Please, I urge you all, neg rep this fascist once you've done the same to sarramkrop and floatinglowly. We must not tolerate this kind of crap on the board. I mean, what if Kim reads your comments? Have you never actually listened to the lyrics to Kool Thing? Shame on you and your white western imperialist values. I feel soiled just reading your last post.

ha!

just talkin truth my man!

yr racism makes you think I am talking about black guys if I mention "big cock" or is it yr own wee-wee that is inadequate so you relate to it that poorly?