View Single Post
Old 05.04.2008, 10:46 PM   #3
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I'm with you all the way on Black Dice and Boredoms, two groups who have really evolved into something more than they began as in a good way.

Yo La Tengo for me, though I know some people wish they would go back to rocking out more. I really think their quiet direction has been a really powerful musical statement.

Sun City Girls went from being post-hardcore to being a complete unique musical experience.

Jandek has gone through many different styles and I really like the way he did those completely primitive spoken word albums before coming out of the closet after decades and playing live at last (and also proving he could stand as a live artist likely all along.)

Autechre continue to fuck with our minds in new ways each record and it hasn't gotten the slightest bit dull.

As for the straight blew it:

Unless they can somehow come back from the depths of that bullshit album, the Stooges will be remembered much worse for having reunited.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|