View Single Post
Old 05.01.2008, 03:38 PM   #2
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
man, that sounds like a good thing to be part of.

i learnt about nirvana when i was like 9 or ten, when i heard "come as you are"; i thought it was wicked song but nothing out of the ordinary.

there was a period in my teens when i was obsessed with side b of nevermind, having bought a pirate copy of "live, tonight, soldout" and realizing those songs ruled, to this day, i think "drain you" is perfect. but it got boring after awhile, just like side a.

it never really had a massive impact on me like on so many other people.

anyway, that phenomenon rob describes, i had that happened but it has always been for the worst. usually dumb kids discover a good band, morons begin running the show and bands start going after the bonehead crowd.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|