View Single Post
Old 05.01.2008, 03:31 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and it fucking ruled as always. It had been about 8 years since I had watched the whole thing (I own the VHS)

watching Nirvana made me remember how fucking great it was that, after having heard Bleach from a collector frien dof mine, nevermind came out and I bought it and love dit. I was telling my girlfriend how great it was that it took like 7-8 full months before Nevermind caught on in the mainstream, which was awesome because rarely does one get the chance to hold onto a personal fave that you know is so good that people will fucking LOVE IT if they only ahve a chance to hear it.

most of those records get swept up by the mainstream masses and then it is on it's own strange trip, but with nevermind, I got to share it with people and it wa just so amazing while it lasted, while it was "mine" you know?

has this happend to anyone else with albums? or with Nevermind?