Thread: Jim O
View Single Post
Old 04.29.2008, 04:28 PM   #19
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
so fucking what? sy existed before jim'o and they still exist after jim'o.

and jim'o was awesome before he joined sy and he is still very fucking awesome. he should start doing more music.

well said!

Jim is super interested in Film and particulary japanese film (from an article I read in BOMB magazine a few years ago) some of his favorite film makers are japanese along side experimental folks like Tony Conrad, Nicolas Roag, Michael Snow.. etc etc.
I think it was a within a few weeks after he formally left SY when a friend of mine who works at the University of Buffalo Media Studies Dept., spotted him in the hallways of the dept. hanging out with Tony Conrad (professor in the dept.) and they were probably discussing alot about Jim's future in the subject. I'm guessing he's obviously formally studying Film in Japan, and also trying to keep involved with musical projects when the opportunity exists.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|