View Single Post
Old 04.25.2008, 03:31 PM   #60
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Gee, it's too bad Laurie doesn't have big tits and/or a big ass, or she might have a fan in Rob.

But to sum up, you're such an embodiment of a macho stereotype, misogynistic tendencies and all, that you fail to see the forest for the trees. I mean, it's readily obvious.

I hardly think such an unreasonably strong term as "hate" should be directed at Laurie Anderson repeatedly from any open-minded person, especially one that otherwise enjoys a lot of cool music.

"hate" is an apt description for the rage and venom that ensues every single time I have to listen to or watch Laurie anderson. I actively HATE IT, just like I actively hate when I have to sit and hear Counting Crows.
I never attacked YOU personally, yet you attacked me, see?
I don;t like it when people bad mouth sonic youth but they are free to do so, even on sonic youth's own forum.