View Single Post
Old 04.16.2008, 04:42 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
subhumans, last night, live in a dive, the echo across the street from Echo Park lake, fuck yeah!

I hadn't been in a real pit in two years, fucking subVertsubVertsubVert. they even played my favorite song Subvert City last night, which I had been trying to see for the previous six times I had seen them. I had forgetten underneath all this Rastafari and reggae there is a pissed off punk. I used to be in chaos punk bands, but then I started playing the Grateful Dead, and it sabotaged that kind of music like Microsoft to competitors software. However, last night, BAM! the pit, the crowd, the noise, the fists in the air, it is the few times you can loose your shirt from being drenched in sweat at the club. Kurt Cobain wasn't kidding, the best definition of punk rock=freedom

anyone else ever had to priviledge of attending a Subhumans Punk Rock Liturgy?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|