View Single Post
Old 04.04.2008, 04:11 AM   #3
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
We are going downhill. I know of a lot of people who cannot find a job, maybe because it is a big city. However it is sad how the shape of the economy is, I feel many will never find the American Dream, at least not many of my generation.

81% Say Nation is headed on the Wrong Track

Actually having lived eight years in a small city with a college degree and five years in a big city with one, I can promise you that the big city is not the problem. A lot more jobs in the big city, though of course they aren't all very glamorous. Of course the part of the country you are in affects that too. The NW is a lot better off than much of the rest of the US.

As for the American Dream, you don't strike me as the type who'd do very well with June Cleaver, if you know what I mean...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|