View Single Post
Old 03.22.2008, 12:28 AM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i might be wrong, but the trux seem to be one of the more well known avant rock bands that dont get a lotta love on here regardless, theyre one of my favorite bands, i like them better than pussy galore too, i love how they take a sort of blues-y r and b rock n roll rolling stones vibe and drenched it in shitloads of feedback and drones and all sorts of avant garde weirdness. even at their most unlistenable, they still sound like a rock band. i guess the best way to describe them would be to just say what they are: they sound as if a hopelessley addicted couple were shooting up and fucking their brains out and then withdrawling and repeating this behavior, while creating sounds.

anyways, twin infinitives is my favorite by them, and one of my favorites of all time. hand of glory is great too, and thank you is pretty good too (how did a major label release this?).

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|