View Single Post
Old 03.10.2008, 06:03 AM   #179
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
cute!

i have been recently informed that i'm going to be a sonic sibling in the fall (and a sonic step-sibling in april)

this is going to be weird being almost 19 years older than this kid.
word of advice: don't have kids when you're 40. please. the generation gap will be overbearing.

i'd argue the opposite-- work out your fucked up neuroses in your 20s and wait until your 30s or 40s to have kids. that way you won't take your shit out on the poor bastards. there's a reason why grandparents are cooler than parents-- they are not burdened by utter ignorance of life. they are comfortable in their own skin. they don't give a fuck about small shit. i had less "generation gap" with my great grandmother than with my parents. she was funny as fuck & told awesome ghost stories. the parents on the other hand were too nervous trying to look good & make it in life. annoying.

on that note-- my cousin who was raised by my great grandma turned up to be the coolest, sanest and most successful and happy of the rest of us. true story.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|