View Single Post
Old 03.06.2008, 07:01 PM   #15068
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
Yeah it can be a bit of a pain in the arse taking a camera with me sometimes, but it's worth it in the end.

Oh and I remembered I did take some photos when I was in Rome cause when I think back I can remember being in the Vatican and towards the end somewhere my sister and I were in a room which a whole lot of really old sculptures of some roman people or something, and I noticed noone else was around for the first time since we entered the vatican so I put one arm around the shoulders of one of the figures and did a "here's my mate the roman emperor" pose, that picture was awesome actually.

But I'm sure it's still with my dad in Croatia, any photos of me before I was 17 are all in some cupboard at his place I think, and so are a whole lot of my old tapes, band shirts etc

I know what you mean, the extra bulk can be really annoying sometimes.
Well, next time you're back in Croatia I think you know what you should try and grab Haha, I love looking at people's pictures.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|