View Single Post
Old 03.06.2008, 04:46 AM   #27
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
oh, I'M SORRY that i'm not catering to your specific whims and fitting the archetype of the perfect sweet contrite sweater wearing indie rock girl you've dreamed up in your head. i'll try harder to please you, i promise.

i'm NOT influenced by other artists.
pavement can go ahead and reunite for all i care, but they still suck.. that's just, like, my OPINION, man. apparently i have to fucking censor myself and not be a smartass when 90% of the time i'm fucking joking anyway in order to please other people, which is something, in case you haven't noticed, that i'm not too concerned with.

so, just so i don't waste any of your precious time, to sum up what i've just said? you, sir, can fuck off and take your false perceptions of me elsewhere.

That response just so totally reinforced my negative stereotype of you.

Sorry, but I don't have a sweatered indie rock chick fantasy, and I don't begrudge you for not fitting any mold, I really couldn't give a shit.

Yr conceited and pretentious little act has just been getting really annoying as of late.

If you are joking 90% of the time to please people, doesn't that make you incredibly concerned with pleasing people?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|