View Single Post
Old 03.06.2008, 04:20 AM   #21
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Yr allowed an opinion, but you're being a total twat. Why wish that a band you hate but many others love doesn't reunite? What adverse effects will it have on you? That's mighty selfish.

Also you've been a pretentious bitch lately. . .

Seriously. . . the little "hateful teenager that is really into themself and generally hateful of everyone and everything" act isn't cute.
oh, I'M SORRY that i'm not catering to your specific whims and fitting the archetype of the perfect sweet contrite sweater wearing indie rock girl you've dreamed up in your head. i'll try harder to please you, i promise.

i'm NOT influenced by other artists.
pavement can go ahead and reunite for all i care, but they still suck.. that's just, like, my OPINION, man. apparently i have to fucking censor myself and not be a smartass when 90% of the time i'm fucking joking anyway in order to please other people, which is something, in case you haven't noticed, that i'm not too concerned with.

so, just so i don't waste any of your precious time, to sum up what i've just said? you, sir, can fuck off and take your false perceptions of me elsewhere.