View Single Post
Old 03.03.2008, 08:43 PM   #14894
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
haha awesome, this is the colour mine used to be. Except it slowly washed out and went a lilac colour before it went back to natural, and I remember my mum got really pissed off at me cause the shower and towels went purple too cause of me

I'm afraid of it turning grey when it washes out more haha, because that's what happened when I did my hair purple/blue. Thinking about it now though, I'd had my hair purple purple before and it didn't fade nasty.
This dye made a mess of my shower as well, it took me 45 minutes to scrub the damn shit off the walls. I have a hair dye towel though so my mom wasn't pissed about towels.
You don't have any pictures of you with your purple hair do you? If so I would love to see

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|