View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 08:42 PM   #17
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I like Hail to the Thief okay, it's got some AMAZING songs (and probably their worst song ever, "drunken punchup at a wedding")... but I think In Rainbows is by far their worst album.. I'd rather listen to Pablo Honey honestly.

Kid A IS totally great, and I will go so far to say it is an IMPORTANT album in the history of music. I mean, honestly, it was somewhat Radiohead saying, "Hey, we like Eight Frozen Modules, Autechre, and Brian Eno!" .. but the whole thing honestly was pretty damn daring and well-made. A straight-up mainstream HUGE rock band doing cold electronics, free jazz, ambient drone (!), and even some noise (see the end of "In Limbos"...)? Pretty fucking amazing, honestly, and it could've been terrible.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|