View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 08:31 PM   #16
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
yknow, ive decided radiohead's problem is not their music, but the music press. instead of just being a great rock band that has put out some great rock records, all these commercial music pubs, spin, rollingstone, pitchfork, nme, whatever, theyve just rubbed radiohead in our faces so much over the last ten years its like, why the fuck wouldnt we get bored over them? if youre constantly being told how genius something is, the natrual reaction is gonna be, "fuck you it aint that fuckin great", and that is what's happened to radiohead. especially people like us, who listen to so many bands, some of whom are better than radiohead, were obviously just gonna not wana hear about them. so from now on, i refuse to read ANYTHING about radiohead, and i will only listen to their recorda when i feel like it, and will not let chuck klosterman inform me of my inferiority for not thinking radiohead is christ reincarnated as music. thank you.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|