View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 08:26 PM   #15
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't think his talent is wasted, unless you're actually saying that he appears to be a very talented guy in a merely average band. Then, I'd agree. Of course, 4/5ths of Radiohead appear to be very talented, and yet they make average music (except for a few songs that honestly are "brilliant").

I have to agree also that Thom is by far the weak link in that band. I don't mind his voice so much... but his solo record is terrible.

i agree about yorke's solo record, only one good song of which was the single anyways, but i loved radiohead from the ok computer to amnesiac, all great records, but hail to the thief, meh, in rainbows, double meh,. maybe theyve just overstayed their welcome? i like yorke's lyrics though. im not gonna be an asshole either, kid a is still one of the best records of the 00's in my opinion.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|