Thread: Wrestlemania!
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2008, 09:52 PM   #43
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Hey, I'm in the Columbia area, too! Yeah, go to Greenville, man. It is way cooler, much nicer. I love it up in that part of the state. I have great clients up there, so I actually get a chance to spend some time up there.

There's a pretty good record store in Greenville called Earshot, by the way.

Do you frequent Papa Jazz in downtown Columbia?

I've been to Papa Jazz some but don't really frequent it, I should but I've been pretty slack on getting any new music the last year or so.
I'm actually more familiar with the Greenville and Spartanburg area (did my undergrad in Spartanburg). I'm just in Columbia for grad school, and want to get back to somewhere with some topography. Gotta say SC was a culture shock for me at first... from Atlanta originally, but I'll never go back to that hellhole. Give me the upstate and western NC any day.

I was a regular at Earshot (when it was Manifest) when I was in college.
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|