Thread: Karp...
View Single Post
Old 02.24.2008, 12:06 PM   #3
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
They're old friends of mine, they played at my 30th birthday party, and Chris played drums in my band briefly after Karp broke up, and Scott was my wife's boyfriend in high school, and yes they were fucking amazing musically.

You can forget about them ever getting back together though. Scott was killed in a boating accident in Seattle a few years ago.

Jarrad is in the Melvins now, so that will have to do, I guess.

There may well be some "new" Karp albums, however, as Pat Malley of Yo Yo has quite a few studio and live recordings that haven't been released yet, and he's seriously thinking about it. Hopefully Jarad and Chris could be convinced that's a good idea, but I couldn't predict that one.

that is the raddest thing ive ever seen posted on this message board

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|